We are constantly looking for new, high-quality talent to bring into our team and help us continue to grow and serve our community to an even greater extent. We are a well-established and renowned company that has been in business for over 30 years, and we’re looking for men and women who want to help us continue to expand into the future and beyond. This mission starts with a generous and highly-competitive compensation package that includes some of the highest pay rates in the industry. Whether you’re still early in your career and looking to continue to grow or you’re a seasoned veteran, Metro Energy Savers has a position that fits your needs.
In addition to great compensation, we also offer a spectacular selection of benefits and perks, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
- A company vehicle you take home at the end of the day
- Year-end bonuses
- Paid manufacturer training opportunities
- Generous spiffs
Our HVAC Technicians are the lifeblood of our company. Each HVAC technician is responsible for traveling to customers, conducting repairs and inspection services, and providing a great customer experience. They must be highly-trained, familiar with a wide variety of different heating and cooling systems, and be capable of accurately diagnosing and repairing almost any problem with each of them. An ideal candidate will have previous experience and a well-established resume, and will have demonstrable customer service skills and a history of outstanding satisfaction. A trade school completion certificate is strongly preferred. Experience with HVAC equipment sales is a plus.
- Must have at least 3 years’ professional experience in an HVAC technician or similar role
- Must have EPA and TDLR certification
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving history
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must own a set of basic hand tools needed to conduct typical HVAC services
- Must be flexible with scheduling, including being able and willing to work limited weekend hours
- Bilingual abilities are a plus
All candidates must submit to a complete criminal history background check as well as a comprehensive drug and controlled substance screening before an offer of employment will be made.