Purchasing a new heating system for your home can seem like an overwhelming and confusing task. When should you replace your heater vs. repairing it? What type of heater should you install? How can a new heater save you money in the long run? At Metro Energy Saves, we take the hassle out of purchasing new equipment by having the answers you need and the high-quality craftsmanship you can trust. Our technicians conduct honest and upfront assessments and can help you make the determination as to whether it is time to replace your heater for yourself.
You may need a new heater if any of the following are true:
- Your heater simply isn’t keeping your home warm anymore
- Running your heater is tremendously expensive
- Your heater makes a lot of strange noises
- Your heater smells weird when it runs
- Your heater needs regular, expensive repairs
- Your heater is more than 20 to 25 years old
Don’t think you can afford to replace your heater? We get it—replacing a heater can be a big ask, and few people have that kind of money simply lying around. However, we also believe nobody should have to go without a heater when they need one. We offer in-house financing for new heating systems that is flexible, friendly, and simple. The application process is fast, and you’ll have an answer within minutes.