Air purifiers are some pretty radical new technology that uses state of the art science to clean your air far more effectively than any old air filter could ever hope to. Air filters often don’t have the ability to eliminate smaller particles like bacteria, viruses, VOCs, and odor particles, but modern air purifier systems can do just that. In fact, some of these systems eliminate well over 98 percent of all airborne contaminants, leaving your air cleaner than you may have ever thought possible.
A few of the big benefits of these systems include:
- Low operating cost: these systems use modern technology to keep energy and operating costs to a minimum, meaning very little impact to your monthly expenses while greatly increasing quality of life.
- Very little maintenance: In many cases, the only maintenance that these systems need is a light bulb replacement approximately every two years or so. The entire job takes just a few minutes to complete and the system is good to go for another two years.
- No moving parts: With zero moving parts, these systems almost never break or stop working. You’ll enjoy cleaner air with almost zero interruptions.
Air purifiers use a combination of technologies to eliminate all types of airborne contaminants. This includes microbes, or microscopic biological organisms, which can cause a lot of health problems. In fact, airborne virus transmission is a very real and serious problem in homes, and it’s what causes so many members of families to all get sick at roughly the same time. However, with an indoor air purifier system, these particles are quickly and effectively removed from the air and neutralized, preventing them from causing any further harm.
Particles that these systems eliminate include:
- Odor particles (including smoke and pet odors)
- Mold and mildew
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)